Austin~

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:15:54 -0500, Austin Hastings
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Austin Hastings wrote:
>
> > Larry Wall wrote:
>
> And now, Piers is cackling madly at Matt: welcome to "perl6-hightraffic!"
>
> :-)

Even if he wasn't cackling, I admit to feeling it.  I don't even use
the qx/qq/qw stuff in perl5.  I always got by with "".

Although I must admit to liking python's C< r"..." > meaning
absolutely raw string (useful for avoiding double escape problems with
their regular expressions).  Left me thinking it was short for regex
and not raw for a little while...

Matt
--
"Computer Science is merely the post-Turing Decline of Formal Systems Theory."
-???