On Dec 9, 2004, at 10:16 AM, Kevin Scaldeferri wrote:

Hmm... if there were two versions of Storable installed, and Devel::Cover initially found one, and then later IPC::Shareable somehow caused the other to be loaded instead, that might cause this... I will go investigate that possibility.

No, that doesn't seem to be it.

Running some of the tests outside of the harness though, I see a couple more messages which were hidden before:

Devel::Cover: Can't find file "../../lib/Storable.pm": ignored.

I'm pretty confused about where that's coming from. I can find messages of the sort "Can't open file ..." in the source, but not "Can't find file".

-kevin