On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 12:24:26AM -0600, Jason Gessner ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
wrote:
> This is not designed as a replacement for a cron'd prove.  The way i see
> it being used is in a terminal window adjacent to an editing session
> while trying to nail down a problem.

So it's sort of adding make functionality with prove.  The way the check
is running in the patch, the only criteria for updating it is changes
in the .t file, but what if what you're updating is the source file?

It really seems like something that would be a wrapper around prove,
rather than a change to prove itself.

I'm in love with (well, maybe just a crush on) the idea of having a
continual prove in a window while you're running tests.  I'm just trying
to think of how best to do it.

xoa

--
Andy Lester => [EMAIL PROTECTED] => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance