On Wed, 2005-01-26 at 18:51 -0800, Ovid wrote:

> This line:
>
> > +    elsif ($result{number} and my $extra = $self->_is_extra_line(
> > $line ))
>
> Always fails to collect the data I need because $result{number} is
> false when the extra data is being accumulated.  Thus, I changed it to:
>
>   elsif (!$result{number} and my $extra = $self->_is_extra_line($line))

Odd.  I think the problem was in looking for undefined values; at least,
I remember ending up with that while writing the patch and running the
Test::Harness tests.

> And this sub:
> > +sub _is_extra_line
> > +{
> > +    my ($self, $line, $test) = @_;
> > +    return if index( $line, '# Looks like you failed' ) == 0;
> > +    return $line;
> > +}
>
> Doesn't need the $test and I needed the "got/expected" information,
> leaving me with:

I don't understand.  These aren't equivalent.  Mine should never exclude
the expected and received lines, only the file-at-a-time summary
diagnostics.

-- c