On 11 Feb 2005, at 19:52, Shawn Sorichetti wrote:

[snip]
I've started working on Test::Output that is based on Schwern's TieOut module that comes with Test::More. I'm hoping to have it released on CPAN later tonight.

Test::Output is a self contained so that it can be included with other modules, and no prereqs. Right now it provides output_is() (combined STDERR, STDOUT), stderr_is(), and stdout_is(), but I plan to add _like, and _found shortly.

Excellent! I love it when other people do things that I'm too lazy to get around to doing myself (see <http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.qa/1828> & <http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.module-authors/1939>) :-)

Much better implemented than mine too. Thank you!

Adrian