Luke Palmer wrote:
That's quite nice, but I've been kind of wanting to go the other way.
You know, not every operation in Perl 6 needs to have a punctuation
operator.

I think we should not use \, and also get rid of ^.  I'm interested in
seeing an example where using ^ is readable enough over one() where its
conciseness is warranted.  I haven't found that yet.

What I tried to provide is syntactic completeness---and beauty---in the sense of the table given below. I've found a posting of Damian where he opposes the usage of binary '!' and '!!' because it looks too negative. Is there another grammar reason why there is no single character list op for the none junction?

Another unanswered question is: how often is the ref operator needed
in Perl6?

eval   | value      |          |   bitwise ops
rhs if | returning  | junction | num   str  bit
lhs is | low | high |          |  +     ~    ?
true   | and |  &&  | &  all   |  +&    ~&   ?&
always | xor |  ^^  | ^  one   |  +^    ~^   ?^
false  | or  |  ||  | |  any   |  +|    ~|   ?|
false  | nor |  \\  | \  none  |  +\    ~\   ?\
undef  | err |  //  |

Regards,
--
TSa (Thomas SandlaÃ)