> This is helpful for processing bug reports, so I don't have to make
> second trip back to the user to ask: "What version of CGI.pm where you
> using?".

yeah, I'll second this, at least so far as adding a version component to
Test::More goes (which is different than adding a TAP version, which I don't
have an opinion on:).  Test.pm currently prints out

  # Using Test.pm version 1.24

and Apache-Test follows suit with

  # Using Apache/Test.pm version 1.16

and I always wished that Test::More and friends would follow suit.  for
instance, it might help if someone reports test failures and they're using a
version of is_deeply() that has a known issue on older versions.

I'll whip up a patch if folks are inclined to agree.

--Geoff