Luke Palmer wrote:
&cos<Degrees>($angle) or Degrees::cos($angle), depending on whether you
defined it your way or my way.  Uh oh, I thought we were going to make
single-invocant multis and methods the same everywhere...

Sorry for messing up the syntax in my example code. What I wanted to achieve is to get a multi cos that has the same namespace as the rest of the "standard" functions.

BTW, I'm unsure how packages, modules and classes roles interact with
the type system and MMD. In particualr what can be put into the type slot
of declarations/definitions:

my SomeThing $x;

Can SomeThing be a package? Ans if yes, what does it mean?
--
TSa (Thomas SandlaÃ)