Without commenting on the merits of any of the proposals, I'll
note that discussions about changing POD are probably design-level
discussions that belong on p6l instead of p6c (which are implementation
decisions).

I don't mind if it's discussed here, but p6c is really the
forum for "how do we implement XYZ" and not "what should XYZ be"?

Pm