Is anyone aware of any existing code (aside from YAML) for grocking META.yml?

I've got an itch. Aside from user side software tests, I'm also somewhat addicted to developer tests (Test::Strict, Test::Pod, etc) to make sure I'm not making stupid typo mistakes every time I upload a new version of a module.

More than once now I've fubared my META.yml just enough that CPAN/Kobesearch won't touch it. I'd like to remedy that problem with a simple Test::META to check my syntax every time I make changes.

-=Chris