> Not true. We've done successful compiles before on Tru64. Maybe as of 0.0.6

True, not true :-)  I do manual test compiles in Tru64 once in a while.
Once the packfile portability problems were solved back when, the Parrot
core at least has been pretty good regarding 64-bitness.

Tru64 is 64-bit little-endian, with longsize=ptrsize=8 intsize=4
(shortsize=2).

P.S.  (I wish I still had Cray 90 access, the unusual-but-legal
longsize=ptrsize=intsize=shortsize=8 nicely shook bugs to the bright
light of day in Perl 5.)

--
Jarkko Hietaniemi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://www.iki.fi/jhi/ "There is this
special