Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:

Since you ask...

An important part of kwalitee to me is that Makefile.PL / Build.PL run
successfully with stdin redirected to /dev/null  (that is, that any
user interaction be optional).

Another is that a bug-reporting address or mechanism (e.g. clp.modules
or cpan RT) be listed in the README or pod.

... and that the author really does pay attention. I'd like to see a metric based on how long the authors let bugs languish. No doubt I'd do badly because I've left a couple of bugs unfixed for nearly a year :-(

A beer for anyone who can think how on earth to objectively measure that.

--
David Cantrell