Kevin Tew wrote:
Sam,

Just wondering what the status is on python/parrot/pirate/pyrate.

These both look outdated.
http://www.intertwingly.net/stories/2004/10/05/pyrate.zip
http://pirate.versionhost.com/viewcvs.cgi/pirate/

I haven't looked at it for a few months now. I do plan to revisit it enough to get the Pie-thon tests completed by the time of OSCON (in August).

Is there a up to date cvs repo?

http://pirate.tangentcode.com/

Can we get this code checked into the parrot svn repo?

Unfortunately, no. Much of this code is copyright Michal Wallace.

The good news is that the "good stuff" is in the parrot repo already. What is left - a simple translator - can and should, IMHO, be recoded into Perl6 once enough of that is running.

- Sam Ruby