Autrijus Tang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 02:47:06PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I did this. I included two tests, one without multiple packages (which > works) and one with them (which fails). I marked the second test todo.

...and I fixed the bug promptly. :)

Thanks for working on this, but there is still a problem.

When I run make test, the two tests both pass.  When I run the test as:

perl -Iblib/lib t/subroutines/defaults.t

I get errors:
1..2
ok 1 - default sub called
not ok 2 - default sub called in package namespace
#   Failed test (t/subroutines/defaults.t line 35, column 1-62)
#        Got: undef
# Looks like you failed 1 tests of 2

Further, the original example still fails.  This is all quite confusing to me.
When I saw the tests pass during make test, I thought I was set to move on to
my real example.  Now I don't know which way is up.

Phil