Earlier today chromatic kindly gave me a gentle tap with the cluestick which let me figure out how to give T::H::S STDERR & STDOUT, which means my mates test results are now toddling off to a SQLite database quite happily.

However, munging together my own command together with various _private looking methods to pass to IPC::Run3 and then poking around in a results hash all seems a little gnarly.

Coincidentally in another thread...