I'm about to commit an updated version of leo's Z-code-to-PIR
translator. I'm wondering what I should do about t.

I have a test script that runs 85 tests (and will run many more once I
write more opcodes. Luckily, I developed it already when I was doing
plotz). I could easily modify it to output "ok n" and "not ok" with a
comment about what went wrong.  However, because it's a big Z-code
file, it would be hard to write a Test::Simple script that calls ok()
85 times. In quickly looking at languages/* I saw that there seem to
be a number of different ways of doing tests, some of which use
Parrot::Test.

So if all I want to do is, essentially, perl -e 'chdir languages/Z and
system("parrot z3.imc t/test.z3")' and let the script print out a
bunch of (not )?ok's for Test::Harness to read, what should I do in my
t directory? (Also, how do I make sure it'll find parrot before make
install has been done?) I didn't see a languages.pod with this info,
but maybe I just wasn't looking in the right place.

-Amir Karger