Bernhard Schmalhofer via RT wrote:

Hi,

I have applied a couple of old patches from Limbic~Region. These patches
are enabling some tests for cygwin. Unfortunately I have no cygwin
installed, so I can't tell whether the enabled tests are passing. But I
think that right after a release is a good time for breaking things.

Could one of the Cygwin users tell whether everything is OK?
My pleasure.

All extend and thread tests have passed for me on trunk with normal build. timer seems to pass outside the harness, but isn't happy inside it. Signal seems to have a 'Signal 1' message in the output which breaks the test.

I'm just going to repeat this to double check things. I'll add any updates if there are any.

[Also trans has the problem with one of the trig tests (which has been mentioned a few times!), and dynclasses don't build yet]

Regards,

Nick