On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 06:35:39PM +0200, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
> On Aug 23, 2005, at 17:09, Kevin Tew wrote:
> >Problem:
> >Python PMC's just don't work in the leo-cxt5 branch which will become
> >head/trunk at some time in the hopefully not to distant future.
>
> Err, I hope to merge RSN ;-)

That's my Parrot priority this week: the leo-ctx5 branch.  I know I
like the feature set, and it's just a matter of reviewing the
interface and implementation details.

And, since the collective You are reading this message, which
therefore must exist, it can be deduced that I have more Parrot
bandwidth this week than I have for the past $TIMEPERIOD.  :-)
--
Chip Salzenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>