On 9/7/05, David Golden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> a) all tests are relevant
> b) all tests matter equally (are equally weighted)
> c) higher score means higher quality
>
> The scores are available in the database.  There's no reason that someone
> can't use it to generate their own "Qualitee" score or a "core Kwalitee" or
> whatever subset they think matters.

IIRC there was some talk about the possibility to change the weigths
of the various
metrics to form your own "Kwalitee score".
Would it be possible to add my own idea about the relative weights of
the various
metrics and use the current gui to view everything using this set of values ?

For that matter is the source of the GUI available for reading and patching ?

Gabor