On Oct 7, 2005, at 11:17 PM, Michael G Schwern wrote:
I'm absorbing Test::Builder::Tester into the Test-Simple distribution.
This kills three birds with one stone:
  - Anyone who updates Test::More gets a fixed Test::Builder::Tester
which should solve most the current problem, unless you used test_diag()
    in which case you're just hosed.
- It guarantees Test::Builder and Test::Builder::Tester will remain in
    sync.
- I can use it to test Test::More whose tests are pretty damn primitive.

I think this is a marvelous idea. I hope Mark sees it that way as well. Let's see what he says and go from there.

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => [EMAIL PROTECTED] => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance