When I first installed parrot, curses worked with it, but it fails to work
anymore for me, either under darwin or freebsd.  On darwin, it clears the
screen, and can only read "assertation failed" before it clears and dies,
so I can't see diagnostics, but under freebsd I get this.

Couldn't load 'libform': /usr/lib/libform.so: Undefined symbol "stdscr"
current instr.: '__ncurses_init' pc 0 (library/ncurses.pasm:2)
Assertion failed:
((interpreter->ctx.bp_ps.regs_p[-1L-(cur_opcode[2])])->pmc_ext), function
Parrot_dlfunc_p_p_sc_sc, file ops/core.ops, line 1164.
Abort

Other curses programs work just fine without any problem at all.  I'm
testing with the ncurses_life.pir or pasm, or whatever the extension is.
Has anyone else been having problems with this?  Any pointers for getting
it working, if it's something I can do?

Joshua