On Wed, 23 Nov 2005, Peter Scott wrote:

It seems strange to have a shortcut for 0..$n-1 but no shortcut for 0..$n.

IMHO the former is much more useful and common. Mathematically (say, in combinatorics or however dealing with integers) when I happen to have to do with a set of $n elements chances are to a large extent that it is either 0..$n or 1..$n; 0..$n may lead to confusion since it it actually has $n+1 elements.

Michele
--
My fiancee asked me to do invitations, and she's going to get it
done the right way -- the TeX way.