# New Ticket Created by  Andy Dougherty
# Please include the string:  [perl #37819]

With both Sun's cc and gcc, builds of parrot on the sun4 architecture now
fail with:

cc -o ./miniparrot -L/usr/local/lib -R/usr/local/lib imcc/main.o \
blib/lib/libparrot.a  -lsocket -lnsl -ldl -lm -lpthread -lrt src/null_config.o
Parrot_jit_emit_mov_mr_offs         blib/lib/libparrot.a(jit.o)
Parrot_jit_emit_get_base_reg_no     blib/lib/libparrot.a(jit.o)
Parrot_jit_emit_mov_mr_n_offs       blib/lib/libparrot.a(jit.o)
Parrot_jit_emit_mov_rm_offs         blib/lib/libparrot.a(jit.o)
Parrot_jit_emit_mov_rm_n_offs       blib/lib/libparrot.a(jit.o)
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to ./miniparrot
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `miniparrot'

I'm afraid I don't understand any of the jit stuff, nor why this is now broken,
so I have no idea how to fix this.

--
    Andy Dougherty              [EMAIL PROTECTED]