Are there plans to submit these tests?

leo

From the faq...

Please will you include my favourite language?
Maybe we will when you write 15 of the benchmark programs in your favourite language, and contribute them to "The Computer Language Shootout" :-)

From the all benchmarks page...

And remember, languages that implement more benchmarks will move to the top of the list, and those with many missing benchmarks (No Program, Error, Timeout) will stay at the bottom!

So why submit until there's a reasonable collection? Oh, attached is fannkuch, works fairly well. Only about four seconds for me, three with an optimized build. And given that their machine's faster(and x86 linux as opposed to my ppc OSX), I think it's reasonable to say that parrot beats smalltalk gst.

I'll probably write more, it's somewhat random which order I go in... A startup program's easy to do... Case sensitive, etc...

.sub main :main
        print "hello world\n"
.end