Offer Kaye writes:

> On 2/5/06, Offer Kaye wrote:
>
> > [http://ppm.activestate.com/BuildStatus/5.8-windows/windows-5.8/Scalar-List-Util-1.15.txt
>

> Something funky here...  Last night I looked at "Scalar-List-Util"...
> but the correct name as Tyler said is "Scalar-List-Utils", with an "s"
> at the end.

If you have a look at the Backpan directory of Graham Barr (the
maintainer of Scalar-List-Utils) you'll see that mostly he's called the
distribution Scalar-List-Utils-version.tar.gz, but in May last year
version 1.15 was released as Scalar-List-Util-1.15.tar.gz, without the
"s".

This shouldn't matter: Perl dependencies are on modules, not on
distributions.  And the names of the modules didn't change when the
package was named differently.  If this is confusing ActiveState then
that sounds like a bug in their system.

Smylers