From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 17 February 2006 3:08 AM
To: perl-qa@perl.org
Subject: Network Testing

Hello,

I'm currently working on a project that involves dynamically configuring
network bridge to shape network traffic.  I want to set up automated
tests
to make sure that data flows the way that it should.  This includes
blocking
or limiting traffic based on IPs and/or ports.  Does anyone have
experience
in this area and are willing to give some tips/hints on the subject?

Thanks,

--
David Steinbrunner
IMPORTANT