Paul Johnson wrote:

Is your code checked in?  I had a discussion with Luke on IRC and we
threw a few ideas around, but I wasn't aware that either you or anyone
else had any code written, and I don't think Luke was either.  It might
be an idea for you, Luke and anyone else with any code to get together
somehow and see how to push this forward, either in this thread or on
IRC.

I haven't checked in my code because I didn't want to unnecessarily fork Luke's stuff. Luke's stuff (as you may already know) is available on CPAN: http://search.cpan.org/dist/Test-WWW-Selenium/

Note that this is a "thick" driver that is not (yet) compatible with the Java Selenium Server. Last we'd discussed the matter, Luke/Orlando were planning to add some support for an RC-compatible "Http" backend in addition to the "File" and "InMemory" backends that are already up there and implemented.

Luke, what are your current thoughts? Should we go ahead with a thin perl driver that generates its Selenium "click"/"open"/etc. commands and then uses AUTOLOAD to create the _ok, _contains etc. stuff?

-Dan