--- chromatic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There are a lot of reasons why having separate testing and analysis
> processes are very good and there are a lot of reasons why having
> file-based communication is very, very good.

OK, you raise some good points.  Then by relying on the output and
scraping that while the tests are running (instead of afterwards), we
could still get many of the benefits folks want (such as GUI test
runners, colored tests, etc.) and they should be easy to implement.

The only problem I see with that is the occasional buffering errors I
see on my Mac where the STDERR and STDOUT don't line up.

Cheers,
Ovid