--- "Fu, Elva" wrote:
> It seems there are really an ¡°Integrated¡± test suites existed to test Perl
> itself. Who could give me a hand to find it? Thanks in advance.

I thought chromatic already this question by pointing you at the t/
directories in the Perl source code distribution.

To clarify, when you build Perl from source code (as described in the
INSTALL file in the Perl source distribution) with:

 sh Configure -de
 make
 make test

"make test" automatically runs all the tests for the Perl core and all
Perl core modules.

I've never tried running the test suite against an already built perl.
I imagine you could do that by untar'ing the Perl source distribution
and running t/TEST and/or t/harness. See the file t/README in the Perl
source distribution for more details. See also the standard
Test::Harness "prove" command:

 http://search.cpan.org/dist/Test-Harness/bin/prove

which is a generally handy way of running test suites outside of
"make test".

HTH,
/-\