On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 11:36:53AM +0200, A. Pagaltzis wrote:

> Am I missing something, or won’t all of these will cause problems
> with Module::Signature? The thing is that it doesn’t matter how
> perl sees the file; what matters is how Module::Signature sees
> the file, and to my knowledge, the latter does not attempt to
> parse the file in any fashion, so neither should the
> corresponding Kwalitee metric.

I'm probably missing something too since I know litle to nothing about
Module::Signature, but it seems to me that if Module::Signature has a
problem with certain (valid) files then maybe it is Module::Signature
that needs to be fixed rather than mandating (as much as kwalitee can)
than everything else should conform to its understanding of the world.

Now I know other people probably have different views on this, since I
also dislike adding /* NOTREACHED */ to shut up lint, writing
if ((a = b)) to shut up gcc, and even adding # uncoverable to keep
Devel::Cover quiet ;-)

[ No, that last one doesn't work yet. ]

--
Paul Johnson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]