Hi!

On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 09:51:06PM +0200, Philippe "BooK" Bruhat wrote:
> Le mardi 23 mai 2006 ? 21:56, Thomas Klausner ?crivait:
> >
> >   And no, I won't take the fun out of CPANTS.
>
> Then why did you filter out the Acme modules from the prereq lists? Mmm?
>
> For example, see http://cpants.perl.org/dist/Bot-MetaSyntactic
> and http://cpants.perl.org/dist/Acme-MetaSyntactic-RefactorCode
>
> Both list Acme::MetaSyntactic as a prerequisite in Makefile.PL,
> but it doesn't appear in the "Listed Prerequisites" nor in the
> "Modules/pragmas/etc use'd by Acme-MetaSyntactic-RefactorCode" lists
> (and therefore doesn't get its well earned is_prereq point).

That's a bug, not a feature :-)

I'll take a look later. BTW, there seems to be quite some dists missing
since I switched to the new version. But it's rather hard to find bugs
etc when a complete run takes several hours...

> Another side effect is that CPANTS gives false information.

Thats why it says "ALPHA VERSION - Hic sunt dracones!" on every page.
And
"Please take all the information presented here with a grain of salt.
The methods used to test the distributions are a bit flakey, and some of
the Kwalitee indicators are still subjects of discussions (which should
happen on the perl-qa list)."
on the start page.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at