Hi Leo,

So do we need to change os.pmc to leverage this infrastructure and get rid
of the platform specific code( currently implemented via IFDEF) from os.pmc?

-Vishal

On 6/19/06, Leopold Toetsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jun 18, 2006, at 2:02, Vishal Soni via RT wrote:

> I am just wonedring if it would make sense to seperate out code for
> each
>    supported operating system under a directory structure. At the time
> of build the specific code for target operating system is added to the
> source tree.

Yep. Actually we already have and use the needed infrastructure for
platform code. See also:
- config/gen/platform*
- src/platform.c (generated from above)

leo