On Jul 3, 2006, at 6:33 PM, chromatic wrote:

On Monday 03 July 2006 09:01, Jonathan T. Rockway wrote:

That said, I would be interested.  I'm still trying to page all the
perl6/parrot grammars (PGE, TGE, etc.) into my brain, so any additional
examples would helpful, interesting, and fun.  For me, anyway :)

Jerry Gay just wrote a PGE TAP grammar:

<http://svn.perl.org/parrot/trunk/examples/pge/grammars/TAP.pg>

-- c

I hacked a rudimentary test case for that grammar, borrowing heavily from Punie:
  https://svn.clotho.com/public/parrot-experiments/TAP/

To run it, edit the first line of the Makefile to specify the path to PARROT_DIR and run "make". My tests found a few bugs in Jerry's grammar. My fixed version of that grammar is here:
  https://svn.clotho.com/public/parrot-experiments/TAP/grammars/TAP.pg

Chris

--
Chris Dolan, Software Developer, Clotho Advanced Media Inc.
608-294-7900, fax 294-7025, 1435 E Main St, Madison WI 53703

Clotho Advanced Media, Inc. - Creators of MediaLandscape Software (http://www.media-landscape.com/) and partners in the revolutionary Croquet project (http://www.opencroquet.org/)