Michael G Schwern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> You win!  Set it up.  Let us know when its online.  We'll worry about
> >> getting a proper domain/uri for it later.
> >
> >Done! http://qa.yi.org/
>
> Thanks!
>
> Could you switch that to perl-qa.yi.org?  Just to make it clear this
> isn't yi.org's QA department.

yi.org's QA department... I almost snorted me tea out of my nose when I read
that. ;-)

OK, I've set perl-qa.yi.org to point there. I figured once it was ready for
production you'd point a more official perly URL at it. (If/when you
want to do that, please let me know so I can update apache etc...)

        Cheers,
                Tyler