Hi Norman,

I am also in the implementing Java Script for Parrot. But the approach I
have taken is, that I picked up the ECMA-262 Spec 3rd Edition and I have
implemented in Parrot Grammar Engine (PGE).

Write now I have implemented more than half of Java Script grammar in
PGE to compile correctly.

My game plan is as follows:

1. Implement Java Script Grammar in PGE
2. Convert PGE-> PAST.
3. Convert PAST-> POST.
4. Convert POST-> Byte code.

I have seen the Test bed from Mozillla and I plan to start using it once
I have a testable implementation.

I am not an expert on which approach is the way to go:
1. Hack Mozilla's JavaScript excution engine to generate PIR.
2. Use the Compiler Tool Chain developed by Parrot Wizards to implement
JavaScript engine.

Parrot experts any thoughts or comments.

Any feedback as to how to unify the efforts if possible would be highly
valuable.

-Vishal Soni