在 2006/7/12 上午 12:40 時,chromatic via RT 寫到:
To follow this argument logically, I don't see alternatives besides
removing :init or sandboxing all potentially destructive operations -- and I have plenty of Perl 5 code that legitimately deletes files in BEGIN blocks as evidence that this potential sandboxing is a fairly undecidable operation.

I would like to see a single one example of that code.

Please discard the histrionics; you're poisoning the well.

No. If you think PIR is a language for people to write manually to code applications in, _and_ it has some legitimate use for deleting files in :immediate blocks, then your argument may make some sense. As you failed to produce even one example, I cannot see your point.

Thanks,
Audrey