On Friday 14 July 2006 16:07, Bob Rogers wrote:

> One way to ensure that a handler is not in scope
> when invoked (though possibly not the only way) is to keep the list of
> active handlers in a dynamic variable binding.

Here's what I don't understand.  Why is there talk of a stack to keep track of
various flow control constructs?  Doesn't a CPS system use a linked list of
continuations to handle normal flow control?  If that works there, why not
another linked list of continuations to handle exceptional flow control?

-- c