Vishal Soni wrote:

Allison this sounds great. To get started I will need some reference to
the OST format. Can you please point me in the right direction (some
documentation or sample code shall do.)?

Start with languages/punie/lib/POST/ and languages/punie/lib/PIRGrammar.tg. This is the most developed existing prototype implementation of OST nodes and an OST-to-PIR translator, which should give you a general idea of what we'll be looking for.

I will assume the implementation of the Byte Code Generation/
Optimization API will be implemented in C (TGE could use loadlib or some
PMC mechanism to call it). Let me know if my assumption is correct or
does this API need to be in PIR.

Yes, C is the right way to go.

Allison