From: "Matt Diephouse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 16:56:44 -0400

   Unfortunately, this patch breaks Tcl. There seems to be some bug with
   exceptions.

   Here's the Tcl used for this example:

       proc test {} {uplevel #0 {append}}
       test

Hmm.  I seem to have broken rethrow . . . or maybe not.

   I tried to write up a small test case demonstrating what the problem
   was, but none of my guesses of what's causing it were correct. I hope
   I've given you enough information to fix it. If I haven't, let me know
   what else I can provide.

I can reproduce it easily, and I agree with your analysis, but my
attempts to isolate the problem are failing, too.  Stay tuned.

                                        -- Bob