Bob Rogers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Try the attached patch.  If it works, then we have a problem, because
here's the original comment (which I deleted) that went with this line
of code:

            /*
             * During interpreter creation there is an initial context
             * and the context of :main, created by runops_fromc_args
             * Therefore, it seems, we have the main context twice
             * and an exception handler in main can catch the same
             * exception twich e.g. after rethrow
             *
             * The same problem can arise after a tailcall.
             *
             * So invalidate entry_type.
             */

But I can't see that either of these conditions could possibly apply
here.  So we have a mystery.  Possibly this was hiding some other bug,
which it would be better to identify and fix instead.

   Leo?

That *does* work. I haven't applied it because it's not
necessarily urgent that Tcl work in trunk. I'm okay with
waiting a couple days to see if an actual fix can be found - instead
of merely using a workaround. You can feel free to apply it yourself,
of course.

Thanks,

--
Matt Diephouse