Kevin Tew wrote:
I've had :init implemented for a couple of weeks now, but I can't check it in because it needs its own flag.

<snip>

SUB_FLAG_GENERATOR = PObj_private3_FLAG, /* unused old python pmcs */
Have you tried this one? It's labeled unused, and I find no references to it at all in src or include, meaning it's not used in core Parrot (yes, two old unused Python PMCs use it; I'm sure they can be re-written not to use it without too much trouble, if they are used in the future - apologies if someone is actually maintaining these, I'm just going on the source comment)

Jonathan