Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

Also, out of curiosity, which high-level constructs in punie aren't
working?

What I've found so far are:

- The top-level AST structure is off: my temporary hack to replace PAST::Stmt and PAST::Exp with PAST::Stmts is producing extra temporary variables in the PIR output. I need to refactor the top few tiers of transformation rules, and maybe refactor the Punie parser grammar.

- Conditionals are handled completely differently in the new PAST, so Punie needs some replumbing in the AST transformation for those.

- Comma lists are also handled completely differently.

So, it's not a matter of missing features (aside from PAST::Label), it's just a matter of adapting the code to a different way of thinking. I'll work through these in the next few days and let you know what I find as I go.

Allison