Defining _CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE on the compiler command line is probably the right solution here.
Kevin

Klaas-Jan Stol wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] via RT wrote:
Hi,

Applied in 17281, thanks.

For your question, strdup is fine since these are not garbage
collectable strings (STRING*), just normal C char*'s. There is loads of
them used in IMCC. Unfortunately though, there is an issue in that we
don't free a load of 'em, or at least hadn't used to and I doubt that's
been fixed. So that may hurt us with eval'd code in the future...

Jonathan
hi,
I still get the warning. On further inspection the file I added through the patch (win32/string.h) is not added. The #define of strdup as _strdup is in there. So, in order to resolve this issue, the file should be added. (it's included in the original patch)

regards,
kjs