On Apr 3, 2007, at 11:29 PM, Will Coleda (via RT) wrote:

# New Ticket Created by  Will Coleda
# Please include the string:  [perl #42293]

These two scripts perform the same basic task, but do so inconsistently.

The tools/ script should be removed, and someone should investigate
how it's checking the pod (it finds errors in the current distro
while the test does not.)

--
Will "Coke" Coleda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I just ran tools/doc/pod_errors.pl and I ended up getting a segfault. But under tcsh, `find . -not \( -name .svn -prune \) -type f -exec podchecker '{}' \; | & grep -v 'does not contain any pod commands' | grep -v 'pod syntax OK'` gives me far too many errors and warnings to be good. Seems as though podchecker is stricter than our pod checker.