Allison Randal wrote:
For me too, even after a 'make realclean' on Parrot. In the interests of our developing policy on a stable trunk: Jonathan, fix the problem for Lua or revert the change before continuing with further development.
Don't really need a policy to tell me that breaking stuff for languages folks sucks. :-) I try hard to avoid it, but unfortunately stuff slips through the net occasionally. In this case, I wasn't even aware that you could use SELF.meth(...) to call non-vtable methods, and it's done nowhere in core PMCs or I'd have noticed it.

Anyway, fixed in r17982. May need a realclean - I had to do one anyway to run the buildtools tests.

Thanks,

Jonathan