Hi,

Moritz Lenz wrote:
> for a few weeks now I haven't been able to complete a single "make
> smoke" in the pugs repository.
>
> The last test producing an output is:
> t/builtins/strings/uc.t
> #     Actual: ß
>
> at that point there are no more messages for ~ 10 minutes, and there are
> instances of pugs running, one after the next with different PIDs.

I just found out that after the smoke test a new smoke.yml is in the
repository's root, but no smoke.html.

The last few lines of smoke.yml are:
          -
            actual_ok: 0
            diagnostics: '  Failed (TODO bug) test
(t/xx-uncategorized/value_ali
as_readonly.t line 47, column 5-89)\n'
            name: aliases returned by $pair.values should be rw (2)
<pos:t/xx-un
categorized/value_alias_readonly.t line 47, column 5-89>
            ok: 1
            reason: bug
            type: todo
        exit: 0
        max: 8
        ok: 8
        passing: 1
        seen: 8
        todo: 8
        wait: 0
revision: 15894
smoker: ~
timing:
  duration: 1434
  end: 1176407683
  start: 1176406249

I guess that  t/xx-uncategorized/value_alias_readonly.t is indeed the
last test, so the problem seems to be the generation of the HTML report.
Can I somehow convert smoke.yml to smoke.html without doing the full smoke?

Cheers,
Moritz

--
Moritz Lenz