As we all know, parrot has been in development for 7 years now.
That's a lot of time and many things have changed since then. From my point
of view one of the biggest strengths of Parrot is that it's a target for
many (and why not all?)
dynamic languages and as I know there's no other VM like it. Well... since
now.

Check this article: http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=404
Microsoft announces a dynamic layer for CLR, so they will be able to
support dynamic languages on their VM.
And JVM 1.6 already has this, plus it's opensource and has
support for the mainstream platforms.

So, is one of parrot's biggest strengths gone? Are we too late?
Why would the developers use Parrot instead of JVM/CLR/Mono?