On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:16:12 +0200
Ron Blaschke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jerry mentioned yesterday that there shouldn't be any failures for a
> release, which makes sense as it would only upset users.  Maybe there
> should be a ticket for the failures then?

I have created ticket #44855 for this issue.

It sounds like we need to pass -DIN_LIBPARROT or somesuch to the
compiler when compiling objects that end up in libparrot.dll.
Then, we can use that to decide how PARROT_API will be defined.

Sometime in the next couple of days, I'll see what's required to pass
additional defines to the compiler, from within the Makefile system.

Mark