On Tue Aug 28 10:00:38 2007, doughera wrote:
> On Solaris, I'm getting the following failure in both 107-
> inter_progs.01.t
> and .02 .t.  I suspect it has to do with the use of callbacks in the
> Solaris hints file.  I don't know offhand what's trying to OPEN what,
> but
> the TIEHANDLE emulation in Parrot::IO::Capture::Mini is incomplete.

It may very well be, but (a) I didn't get any negative feedback on it
when I put it up for review and (b) it's worked for me in testing
situations on Win32, Darwin and Linux in the years since I first
submitted to CPAN.  I don't have access to Solaris.

This module is meant to be very simple, but perhaps now we encounter a
situation where it's too simple.  As its author, I may be too close to
it to see clearly.

As the other Andy would say, patches welcome.

kid51