> thanks for the quick turnaround. this test is perfect for the
> 'executed from pir test case', and will be applied shortly.
The test case has been added in r21092.

> but as
> patrick later provided an example of executing a .pbc file, we'll also
> need a test for this before the ticket is closed.
I propose to close this ticket, as running the PIR and PASM test by
generating first PBC is issue of RT#41666.

The good news is that it really works:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/devel/Parrot/repos/parrot$ ./parrot -o t.pbc
t/pmc/objects_78.pir
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/devel/Parrot/repos/parrot$ ./parrot  t.pbc
Hello world
Hello world
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/devel/Parrot/repos/parrot$ ./parrot  t/pmc/objects_78.pir
Hello world
Hello world
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/devel/Parrot/repos/parrot$

Any comments?
  Bernhard
--
/* [EMAIL PROTECTED] */